Sunday, May 22, 2011

P90X MAAAADDNESSSS

So, Justin and I are starting P90X...TODAY. I'm a little scared, but a lot excited! We are both so ready to get in shape! Katie, my sister's friend, has been blogging about her up's and down's of losing weight, and it has been such an inspiration to be motivated about losing weight, even when it's really hard and you think you just. can't. Check Katie's inspiring blog out here. 

I suppose this will be another aspect of our lives that I will be documenting on here! I can't wait to see what our results are after 30 days, not to mention 90! We did plyometrics today....and wow....I nearly died. Or puked. Or both. I think it was the whole eating right before I started...which Mr. Tony mentioned at the very beginning. He instructed us slaves to not eat for at least an hour before doing the work out. Oops. Wish I would have known that!

Anyways, I am hoping to post our progress each week on here! Here's to losing at least 2 lbs this week!

3 comments:

  1. Aw thanks Becca! You guys can do it! Be sure to take pictures and measurements so you can SEE the change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally lose 2 this week if you stick with it. The first week of Weight Watchers I always lose around 6 pounds because it's such a change from my norm of crappy habits. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I am very excited! We took pictures and did our measurements, so I will be posting this progress on here! Shanna, I hope I lose that much! It would be a great start.

    ReplyDelete