Sunday, January 8, 2012

So I am officially just terrible.

I am SUCH a horrible blogger. Really. Just terrible.

Ps. I love the word terrible. Isn't that terrible? I mean, honestly I am terrible, but it is just so great!

Here is an update on my life:

I begin my student teaching in approximately 9 days. Weird. I am going to be responsible for roughly twenty 1st graders. Who let this happen? They are responsible for any terrible (see?) things that happen.

In other news,

do you ever start typing a word that you have no conscious intention of typing but do it anyways because you are listening to a conversation or your own crazy thoughts? Yeah, totally just did that.

I am starting yet another diet! It's really not a specific diet, like "Eat nothing purple or protein-ish". It's really just me watching my portion control and general intake of various foodgroups. Oh and lots of water. Can't forget that.

I have been doing Jillian Micael's 30 Day Shred!!!!! It is intense. I mean, for a 25 minute workout, I die. I literally die every time. I am slowly getting stronger so it isn't so bad right now, but dang. Just dang.

Justin and I will be moving back to good ol' KC (!!!!!!!!) in less than a year. It is official. The countdown has become LESS. THAN. A. YEAR. I know this may not be big news to many of you, but to Justin and I, it is the world. Not to be dramatic. But it really is. We miss our friends and family soooo desperately much.

In other, other news

I have discovered the world of VLOGS! I mean, I had heard about vlogs before, but I always assumed they would be awkward. And not funny. And dumb. Turns out, depending on the vlogger (obviously), they are flippin hilar!! I highly suggest you hop your little bum onto youtube and look at Charlieissocoollike, Crabstickz (warning, he can be a little....more than pg 13), Electricfaeriedust, and Nanalew. This is my new-found entertainment and I am not ashamed! I have spent an embarrassing amount of hours on youtube over the past three days surfing through these channels and much more. So, in order to make myself feel a bit less of a bum, you should, too. And then you should tell me about how right I was. Kapeesh?

Lastly, one of my best friends, Emily, has recently become engaged! I am SO happy for her and Cisco. They have the most adorable little boy named Micah. Cisco is such a good man and I just know he is going to be an amazing care giver and man of God for Emily and Micah. And....I AM HER MAID OF HONOR!! In roughly a year-ish from now, I will be standing by her side while she says those certain special vows with a certain special chap. So beyond excited.

Well, I suppose that is it for now! Catch you guys in....well, honestly, who knows? I shouldn't get anyone's hopes up, including my own. Goodbye and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. you have inspired me to update my blog.


    but will i?


    idk. haha.

    ReplyDelete